Our student ministry is designed to help middle school and high school students grow their faith, character, and relationships. We encourage all students to get involved in everything we do — attend our weekly worship experience, volunteer, get connected through small groups, give their resources, and invite their friends and family to worship with us.
- 11:00 am to 12:00 noon Bible Study
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm Small Groups for middle and high school students and parents (Youth Room)
- 6:00 – 7:30 pm Life Application of Bible, high energy worship, games, social time
- June - Beach Camp at Garden City, S.C.
- June - Centrifuge at Ridgecrest, N.C.
- July - Mission Trip to Knoxville, TN.